EMC provides quality Geotechnical services to its clients in the region. EMC has highly qualified experienced geotechnical engineers, supervisors and drillers.
EMC assess geotechnical data to prepare analytical models to achieve optimum solutions. Data is collected using a variety of methods ranging from conventional drilling techniques to surveying techniques and geophysical methods etc.
- Geotechnical services include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Drilling of Boreholes for foundation design of structures, villas, buildings multi-story towers, bridges, roads and pipelines (petroleum & drainage) etc.
- Topographic / level surveying
- Environmental Geotechnical investigation
- Seismic risk studies
- EMC hires third part Laboratory for Testing like Cone penetration test (CPT), Pressuremeter, Packer (Lugeon) Electrical resistivity testing, Pile integrity testing etc.